Newport Beach vacations are your gateway to a coastal fantasyland where leisure and style come together in nine distinct neighborhoods, each with its own unique charm — Airport District, Balboa Island and surrounding seven islands, Balboa Peninsula, Cannery Village, Corona del Mar, Fashion Island, Mariner’s Mile/Westcliff, Newport Coast/Crystal Cove, and the Back Bay.
Newport Beach vacations offer a chance to spoil yourself with pristine beaches, luxury shopping, fine dining, and water sports. Let our site be your Newport Beach travel guide. Explore new adventures and family fun activities like boat rentals and games and rides at the Balboa Fun Zone.
Newport Beach vacations are a paradise waiting for you to write your own story of leisure and relaxation.
- John Wayne, Orange County (SNA): Minutes from Newport Beach, this area is around John Wayne Airport.
- Back Bay: Serene coastal wetlands for naturalists and active enthusiasts.
- Balboa Island: An idyllic village to shop, dine, and enjoy a waterfront atmosphere.
- Balboa Peninsula: Home to Balboa Fun Zone, restaurants, watersports, and nightlife.
- Cannery Village: Historic fishing village with waterfront restaurants and shops.
- Corona Del Mar: Quaint area with expansive ocean views, chic shops, and fine dining.
- Fashion Island: A premier shopping and fine dining destination overlooking the ocean.
- Mariner’s Mile/Westcliff: Two diverse communities; one boating, the other an inland enclave.
- Newport Coast / Crystal Cove: A mix of upscale dining and shops, and an intimate cottage culture.