Together, Newport Beach businesses are committed to providing a safe place for the community and visitors. As a business owner, take the S.H.I.P. SHAPE Pledge as a promise to customers that your business follows the five guidelines below:
SAFE HEALTH INITIATIVE PLEDGE (S.H.I.P. SHAPE)
To help ensure the health and safety of our customers, my business:
- Adheres to guidelines issued by the County and State.
- Frequently cleans and sanitize high-touch areas.
- Requires face coverings and encourages frequent hand washing.
- Maintains capacities in accordance with County and State guidance.
- Monitor the health of employees.
Take the SAFE HEALTH INITIATIVE PLEDGE (S.H.I.P. SHAPE)
After signing the pledge, you will receive a S.H.I.P. Shape toolkit with digital assets, printable signs, window clings, social media posts and proudly display your safety seal of approval.
The Safe Health Initiative Pledge (S.H.I.P Shape) program is created in partnership between The City of Newport Beach, Newport Beach & Company, The Newport Beach Restaurant Association, Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce, Corona del Mar Chamber of Commerce, Balboa Village Merchants Association and Balboa Island Merchants Association, Inc.