Newport Beach Spring Break Checklist
You are spending your spring break in Newport Beach, which is a completely unique and one-of-a-kind experience! So pack your bags, grab your friends and family, and make your way to Newport Beach for spring break fun in the sun.
For the adventurous:
- Hike El Morro Bay at Crystal Cove
- Go on a deep sea fishing excursion in the Pacific Ocean
- Soar 30 feet over scenic Newport Harbor with a water-propelled Jetpack, with Jetpack America
For the relaxers:
- Stroll around Balboa Village and enjoy a Balboa Bar in the historic Fun Zone
- Play a round of golf with endless ocean views at Pelican Hill Golf Club
- Hop on a Pedego Electric Bike (you’ll ride 20 mph without a single peddle!) to Lookout Point perched above Corona del Mar State Beach and watch the sunset
For the explorers:
- Hit Onquestyle, the OC’s premier consignment shop, and discover affordable designer duds
- Rent a Duffy Electric Boat and have a progressive dinner along Newport Harbor — first stop for appetizers, then make your way to dinner, and lastly, make a stop for dessert. Choose from our 10 waterfront restaurants.
For the foodies:
- Grab drinks at The Porch and try the Soho Lychee Martini or (my favorite cocktail) the Crown of the Sea
- Lunch at San Shi Go Sushi in Balboa Village — ask for “omakase” and one of their master chefs will make you one of his own unique creations
The best part about this Newport Beach spring break checklist is that you’re guaranteed to not only have a ton of fun exploring the city and its unique neighborhoods; you’ll also create a vacation that is unique to your vacation style.
Whether you are looking to relax and unwind or make the most of each day with action-packed adventure, Newport Beach has spring break activities for every spring break aficionado.
Need help packing? Check out our packing list here.
*Photo Credit: Jason Dewey