Dine Local + Support Local During Newport Beach Restaurant Week
Forks out, foodies! Newport Beach Restaurant Week is back with delicious deals, mouthwatering menus and tasty takeout offerings! This annual celebration runs from April 19 through May 2—that’s right, not one but two weeks to savor the flavor from your favorite Newport Beach restaurants. Whether you’re looking to dine al fresco, grab a mid-week lunch or satisfy your sweet tooth, the options are endless! This year, you’ll discover everything from prix-fixe menus and specialty dishes to exclusive offers and take-away meals. Here’s everything you need to know before you eat your heart out.
How to Sign Up
To make things easy (as pie) this year, all of Newport Beach Restaurant Week’s offerings will be stored in the NBRW Pass—a one-stop digital dining directory. To register, go to www.visitnewportbeach.com/restaurant-week and sign-up for the NBRW Pass. The pass will instantly be delivered via text and email and is ready to use! Sign up and you’ll be entered to win a restaurant gift card to enjoy during Restaurant Week. (Everyone knows that food tastes better when it’s free). Don’t miss out on this opportunity to win!
How to Use the NBRW Pass
After signing up, you can easily view participating restaurants, special menus and available offers from your fingertips. Pro tip: save the pass on your phone’s home screen for quick one-tap access!
To tantalize your taste buds even more, Dine Newport Beach will feature giveaways of gift card to participating restaurants. This exciting promo starts April 12; follow @dinenewportbeach on Instagram for updates and promotions.
10 Offers We Love
– Pita Pita: buy one, get one free!
– SHOR American Seafood Grill: 20% off and one complimentary appetizer
– Sushi ii: complimentary glass of wine during Restaurant Week
– Thrive Juice Lab: $5 off any bowl or salad
– Vista.Kitchen.Bar: two appetizers and two drinks for $45
– Zinqué: three-course pre-fixe dinner menu for $50 per person
– Bazille: new menu roll out with tasty offerings
– Blaze Pizza: “Party of One” bundle (11″ one-top pizza and fountain drink) for $7.95
– Billy’s at the Beach: Billy’s Mai Tai and a half-pound burger for $25
– Malarky’s Irish Pub: new happy hour menu
Over 50 restaurants will participate in The 15th Annual Newport Beach Restaurant Week, and seven of these participants are new! Please give a warm welcome to…
– Pita Pita
– Sugar ‘n Spice
– Hook & Anchor
– Louie’s by the Bay
– Mayur Cuisine of India
– Blaze Pizza
Written By: Kaylin Waizinger