BELLO celebrates Pi Day on Saturday, March 14th – or 3.14 – with $10 pizzas during lunch from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Math nerds and pizza lovers, alike, are invited to enjoy their choice of BELLO’s signature pizzas at the special price.
“March 14th, or 3.14, is a globally celebrated day to honor the Greek letter and math constant Pi,” commented Chef Sandro Nardone, who offers pizzas on his lunch and dinner menus. “Our pizzas are delicious, so what better opportunity for us to have a little fun?”
BELLO’s signature made-to-order, wood-fired pizzas include:
– BELLA HAWAIANA – San Marzano / Aged Gouda / Peperoncino / N’Duja / Pineapple / Cilantro
– DOLCE DIAVOLA – San Marzano Calabrese Salame / Fior di Latte / Walnuts / Honey
– FILETTO – Mozzarella di Bufala / Cherry Tomatoes / Garlic / Basil / Olive Oil
– MARGHERITA – San Marzano / Fior di Latte / Basil / Oregano / Olive Oil
– MARINARA – San Marzano / Oregano / Sea Salt / Olive Oil
– VAGABONDO – Fontina / Fior di Latte / Roasted Mushrooms / Potato / Egg
BELLO will offer $10 pizzas on Saturday, March 14th from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for dine-in or take-out. More information, including menu and reservations can be found at https://bellobysandronardone.com.