Making Spirits Bright All December With a One-Stop Guide to The Most Festive Town in America
NEWPORT BEACH, CALIF. (Dec. 1, 2020) – Visit Newport Beach, the city’s global marketing agency, today announced the launch of its first-ever Holiday Pass. A guide to everything merry and bright in Newport Beach, the Holiday Pass starts today through the entire month of December. With a simple sign up, users will have the holidays at their fingertips to browse a flurry of experiences and offers including a Christmas Lights Trail, festive dining, holiday shopping, seasonal things to do and winter hotel packages local businesses.
“Newport Beach transforms into a winter waterfront wonderland during the holidays and we are delighted to offer an easy-to-use digital directory to guide guests through the magic of the season,” says Doug McClain, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Visit Newport Beach. “Let the Holiday Pass serve as a reason to enjoy a new experience while supporting local business who depend on holiday sales now more than ever.”
How The Holiday Pass Works
- Go to VisitNewportBeach.com/Holiday and sign-up for the Newport Beach Holiday Pass
- The pass is instantly delivered via text and email and is ready to use! The pass can be saved on phone’s home screen for quick and easy access.
- Browse destination experiences and offers such as Newport Beach’s Christmas Lights Trail, Festive Dining, Holiday Shopping, Seasonal Things-To-Do, and Winter Hotel Deals.
- Arrive and simply click the “Check-In” button to redeem exclusive offers at participating restaurants and retail locations.
- Each “Check-In” is an entry for one grand prize getaway in Newport Beach including a two-night stay at Balboa Bay Resort and dinner at A&O Kitchen+Bar, a complimentary cruise with Riva de Balboa, a whale watching experience with Newport Landing and gift cards to Newport Beach restaurants.
The Newport Beach local hospitality community is looking forward to welcoming guests to their businesses, with bells on. Visit Newport Beach encourages safe travel and recommend visitors follow all state and county guidelines: Stay a Santa’s sleigh from persons outside your household, wash your hands to the entire song of Jingle Bells and wear a festive mask.
Go to VisitNewportBeach/Holiday to download your pass now and to view a list of participating restaurants, retailers, experiences and more to ring in the season!
About Newport Beach & Company
Founded in January 2013, Newport Beach & Company is a non-profit organization established to serve as the official marketing agency for the city of Newport Beach. The agency brings together all of the marketing entities connected to the Newport Beach brand, and is designed to oversee separate business units that include Visit Newport Beach, Dine Newport Beach, Celebrate Newport Beach, Enterprise Newport Beach and Newport Beach TV. For more information, please go to VisitNewportBeach.com.