Discover a Rewards Promotion Worth More Than $1,000 and a Variety of Destination Resources Within the Newly Designed Planner-Focused Website, MeetingsNB.com
NEWPORT BEACH, CALIF. (April 13, 2021) – Visit Newport Beach continues to elevate small meetings planners with a lucrative new planner promotion timed with the announcement of their newly-enhanced website. MeetingsNB.com, a one-stop digital tool for planners, brings the best of the Newport Beach small meetings experience directly to every professional’s fingertips. To ring in the launch of the website, the Visit Newport Beach team is rolling out the red carpet for planners with an exciting new three-tier reward promotion that provides more than $1,000 in bonuses for qualified RFPs and bookings.
“Our team is excited to welcome planners back with rewarding resources that help them from start to finish,” says Michelle Donahue, Senior Vice President of Sales, Visit Newport Beach. “MeetingsNB.com delivers the best of Newport Beach and a fun promotion to planners that are ready to get back into doing what they love.”
Newly Enhanced Features:
When visiting MeetingsNB.com, planners are met with a refreshed aesthetic and much-needed features and services to navigate the ever-changing parameters for meetings:
- Get Inspired: Enjoy an energetic color palette along with dynamic brand character accents and a clean, user-friendly experience.
- Stay Safe: Discover the enhanced venue information with COVID safety info, floorplans indicating outdoor space and property “quick reference” infographics.
- Find Hands-On Resources: Find the expanded conference services section with immediate access to media libraries, attendee marketing materials, visitor itineraries and more.
- Get Informed: Take advantage of the curated dining and venue guides with planner-focused information, including room capacities and descriptions.
- Save Time: Utilize the newly-created notepad feature, click the heart button to save content, allowing favorite items to be collected and emailed to a planner’s inbox.
Added Bonus When Sourcing through MeetingsNB:
No other destination elevates meeting planners rewardingly as Visit Newport Beach. With the launch of the website, planners can earn an extra boost for their Newport Beach meeting when submitting an RFP through MeetingsNB.com. Here’s how to get started:
- Submit Your RFP: Receive a $50 Target gift card by submitting your qualified RFP* via the Visit Newport Beach RFP submission page at MeetingsNB.com.
- Book Your Meeting: Secure a $300 American Express gift card when your Newport Beach event is booked through Visit Newport Beach.
- Enjoy Your Bonus: Receive a $1,000 American Express gift card for any program that was originally sourced on MeetingsNB.com by July 15, 2021 and actualizes by December 31, 2021.
For more information and complimentary partnership services, go to MeetingsNB.com. Stay in touch: reach Visit Newport Beach destination experts at firstname.lastname@example.org today and follow us at @MeetingsNB on social media.
* A qualified RFP consists of 75 cumulative rooms or more for a single meeting. One gift card will be issued per program, and gift cards will be issued upon conversion to solid lead in a participating Newport Beach hotel. Your RFP must be submitted through the MeetingsNB.com RFP form page. A maximum of 3 RFP and 3 Sourced Event gift cards will be given to any one planner per year. Excludes programs that are rebooking’s of cancelled destination COVID programs. American Express Gift Cards are usable at locations that accept American Express Cards. Some limitations apply. Subject to change without notice. Offer ends 7/15/21. Sponsor: Visit Newport Beach, Inc.
ABOUT NEWPORT BEACH, CALIFORNIA:
Newport Beach is a charming, walkable coastal city with access to the largest recreational harbor on the west coast. Planners depend on the partnership of the destination’s award-winning program experts who specialize in elevating small meetings business through VIP service and rewards. Additionally, fantastic year-round weather and ample outdoor spaces provide planners with unique program solutions for fun breakouts and group activities. Accessibility to this stunning city is effortless, thanks to John Wayne Airport, which offers nonstop service to over 20 destinations. For more information on Newport Beach, please visit MeetingsNB.com.
Erin Rose, Senior Director of Communications
Erose@newportbeachandco.com | (562) 896-8228