10 Tech Gadgets that Simplify Business Travel
Meetings, deadlines, site visits, client calls, trade shows, listen we get it you’re on-the-go and the last thing you need is the headache of finding a charging station, waiting on slow internet or losing important files! To help keep you moving at warp-speed, we’ve complied our list of 10 tech gadgets that simplify business travel. Take a look; you’re sure to find some that will ease your next business trip!
1. Mophie – Avoid the dreaded search for limited airport outlets and plug into a portable charger! With a charging station in your back pocket you’ll never run out of battery, allowing you to keep on-the-go stress-free.
2. Karma WiFi – Hotel and airport wifi can often be extremely slow and expensive. Ditch the frustration and grab your own personal hotspot! Karma Wifi is unique in that it allows its users to pay-as-they-go for data, so you’re only buying as much as you use. In addition, this gadget is ideal for those who spend the majority of their time on the go because Karma awards users 100mb of free data when connected in a public place! Free-WiFi please!
3. Magic Wand – This portable and easy to use gadget allows you to have a scanner at your fingertips! Ideal for meeting planners traveling on site-inspections, because you never know when you’ll need a copy of contracts or floor plans.
4. Easy Measure – Lighten your packing load with this free all-in-one measuring app. It allows you to measure a range of objects and quickly displays accurate calculations on your screen! This app is handy, efficient and will keep you from lugging around a tape measurer.
5. Mini Travel Powerstrip – Transform one outlet into five charging ports (including two usb)! This small and portable strip enables you to charge all your devices at once. With a cost at under $20, you’ll love traveling with this gadget!
6. Portable Hard Drive – We’ve probably all experienced the feeling of suddenly losing important files in a quick crash of computer applications. Ensure all your valuable files are saved properly with a portable hard drive! Not only will this give you peace-of-mind, but it will also free up space on your computer, so it can keep running at a high speed!
7. Menotek Flexible Bluetooth Keyboard – Ideal for light-packers and fast-typing travelers who wish to break out of the device touchscreen! This flexible keyboard connects wirelessly to several Apple products and can be rolled and stuffed into any bag. In addition, the keyboard is waterproof and durable, perfect to withstand travel.
8. Nokia Treasure Tag – One of the fears of traveling is losing your luggage, laptop or other accessories. This treasure tag allows you to track your items from any smartphone, and will even beep if it’s left behind! Avoid the worry and keep track of all your personal items with one simple baggage tag.
9. Leef Bridge Mobile USB – Transfer files quickly and efficiently between your devices with this great gadget. The Leef Bridge Mobile USB is specifically designed to fit into a micro-usb port found in a phone. This gadget is useful for people traveling with coworkers and avoids the costly online services such as Dropbox.
10. Royce Freedom Wallet – This high-tech leather wallet complete with credit card sleeves and passport compartment defines smart! Inside, there is a Bluetooth tag that syncs with your phone, so if your wallet is misplaced or stolen your phone will automatically alert you! In addition, the wallet contains a RFID shield, which protects you from hackers.
There you have it, 10 tech gadgets that will absolutely simplify your business travel. No matter where you’re headed, you can travel with the satisfaction of knowing your personal and business items are safe and secure.
Now that you have the travel tech taken care of, get some help selecting the ideal destination for your next meeting by connecting with the local DMO. In Newport Beach, CA that local expert is Visit Newport Beach. As a destination partner, Visit Newport Beach works with meeting planners to help locate the best possible fit for their group and offers incentives and resources, which can extend the meeting budget.