Designed to champion community, family and fun, this 3-day celebration will take place at the beautiful Newport Dunes Resort in Newport Beach, California. Newport “Beach Party” will have something for everyone. The event is designed to bring in large crowds and to introduce them to the many great charitable organizations in our community while having a great time with their family and friends. Attendance is expected to approach 20,000 over three days, with visitors coming from up and down the west coast.
The 3-day Newport “Beach Party” includes:
- Newport Beach Invitational Wine Competition, Award Ceremony & Tasting
- Newport Beach BBQ Competition & Tasting
- Orange County Brewery Competition & Tasting
- OC Bands Competition
- International Food & Wine Tasting
- Special Olympics Host Town Awards Ceremony
- Nightly entertainment from local bands
- USC vs UCLA competitions with Celebrity Co-chairs: UCLA’s Terry Donahue & USC’s John Robinson
- Newport Beach Police Department Bike Rodeo for Kids
- Beach volleyball, sailing, paddle boarding, sand castles and much more!
In addition to all the great events listed above, the Newport “Beach Party” grounds at The Newport Dunes Resort will include several experience and convenience villages:
Rotary Village where visitors can learn about Rotary and the many local projects they support.
Artist Village featuring local artists and hands on opportunities for children.
Green Village championing environment friendly products, education and activities.
Tech Village demonstrating some of the latest technology for personal and home use.
Bike Village with free bike valet, bike registration and road safety training by NBPD.
Family Fun Village including a Kids Carnival, Bounce Houses, Stroller Parking and Cool Down / Family Assistance tents.
Demo Village Test ride Bikes, SUPs, Kayaks, Sailboats, etc.
Tickets go on sale April 15th!