Join me for a fun-filled block printing workshop in the beautiful Pelican Courtyard nestled behind our Seaside Gallery & Goods Collective.
- Learn step-by-step the ancient art of hand block-printing, including classic Indian design principles, printing bed & ink tray preparation, blocking & masking techniques, and more.
- Plan your design from a selection of vintage woodblocks from my personal collection.
- After first practicing your technique on paper, you’ll move on to fabric, whether it’s kitchen towels, aprons, or scarves.
- All tools and supplies will be furnished, with an instruction pamphlet for you to keep.
- Additional vintage woodblocks will be available for purchase.
- Spring workshop dates: March 23, April 27, May 25.
- Cancellation is 48 hours prior
48 hour cancellation