Instructor: Elizabeth James
- Learn step-by-step the ancient art of hand block-printing
- Complete a large Tea Towel, Scarf & 4 Greeting Cards
- Plan your design from a selection of my vintage woodblocks
- Block-printed textiles will be exhibited for your inspiration
- All tools and supplies will be furnished, with an instruction pamphlet for you to keep.
*Additional vintage woodblocks & blanks will be available for purchase.
Reserve your seat at the block printing table at www.seasidegalleryandgoods.com/events, or stop by Seaside Gallery & Goods, 124 Tustin Ave, NPB
The workshop will be led by Elizabeth James, founder of Pacific & Rose Textiles. Her collections of home and lifestyle products have been hand block printed in her Jaipur, India workshop since 2001, and are sold at Seaside Gallery & Goods.
*Bring your own apron.
48 hour cancellation