4th of July holiday weekend at Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort & Marina is filled with activities for the whole family to enjoy. Celebrate Independence Day on the Back Bay with a weekend full of family-friendly fun featuring watersports, Movies on the Beach, Tunes at the Dunes live entertainment and one of Southern California’s largest fireworks shows on Tuesday, July 4, co-sponsored by the City of Newport Beach.
Gates open at 8:00 a.m.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Moe B’s Munchies – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Water Sports Rentals – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (may close early to prepare for firework show)
- The Inflatable Water Park – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (may close early to prepare for firework show)
- Food Trucks and Full Bars – 12:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Live entertainment featuring DJ yo-b1 – 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm – The Dreamboats (good ol’ rock ‘n roll) – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Fireworks show co-sponsored by the City of Newport Beach – 9:00 pm
FREE ENTRY and paid parking.
Food, beverage, rentals and onsite parking are additional.
Fourth of July Reserved Parking Pass: Reserved Parking Passes may be purchased for $100 until sold out. Each Fourth of July Reserved Parking Pass is valid for one (1) reserved parking space for one (1) vehicle in the main lot. To reserve parking, visit https://tinyurl.com/yckhyrzm.
Day-of parking will also be available for $50 in a further, unpaved lot at the corner of PCH and North Bayside Drive. Based on availability. Limited free street parking will also be available.