December 1, 2017
39th Annual Corona del Mar Christmas Walk
We’re approaching the final stretch of 2017 and that means it’s time to map out all the fun holiday activities happening in the area! One of the most popular community gatherings this December is Corona Del Mar’s Christmas Walk on Sunday, December 3rd.
Hosted by the Corona Del Mar Chamber of Commerce, this annual family-friendly event brings together thousands of fun-loving people into the Village of Corona del Mar for live entertainment, food, prizes, and games in true holiday spirit!
Stop by between 11am and 4pm to enjoy the following activities:
- Corona del Mar merchant promotions throughout Corona del Mar’s Business District.
- Live Entertainment with over 12 signature bands in strategic locations.
- The popular Fireman’s Grill BBQ provided by the NB Fire Department.
- Restaurant tastings and celebration parties.
- Kid’s entertainment including snap shots with Santa Clause, bouncy houses, bungee jumping, holiday characters, a petting zoo and more.
- Unique vendor exhibits in the popular vendor faire at the center stage.
- Beer & Wine Garden located in Bandera’s Lower Parking Lot with Signature band “Pinch Me.” ($20 Entry / $5 Beer/Wine/Champagne)
- Performances by High School and community organizations.
Opportunity drawing tickets are available for sale, too. Over $15,000-worth of prizes have been donated. Purchase tickets to win unique gift items, hotel stays, restaurant dinners, spa packages, gift certificates, services and more. The drawing will be held the week of December 4th and you need not be present at The Walk to win!
If you need to pick up some fruits and veggies, The Farmers Market will also be available. Quality and variety are tops among this market’s 20 vendors. Look for prepared foods, honey, fresh fish, and flowers—and lots of fruits and vegetables from premier growers often not seen at other markets.
Another unique aspect of this year’s event is that CdM flower street signs will be auctioned off. The “Flower Streets” of Corona del Mar were recently replaced as part of a beautification project by the CdM Business Improvement District, so local residents have the opportunity to bid on owning one of the replaced street signs for their very own. Bidding will take place during the Christmas Walk between 11am-3:30pm. Starting bids per sign will be $25.00.
You don’t want to miss this exciting event filled with holiday festivities for family, friends, residents, and visitors looking for a spectacular way to ring in the holiday season!