Newport Coastal Adventure offers the ultimate whale watching experiences. Select one of our general admission whale watching adventures on our Brand new 2018 Super RIB named the Shearwater, custom built just for whale watching or choose a private 6 passenger rental for just your group onboard our nimble Zodiac RIB named Hurricane.
Ultimate Whale Watching Cruises Onboard The Shearwater
· Brand new 2018 Super RIB, custom built just for whale watching.
· A faster speed (30 miles per hour) means more sightings and longer viewing times.
· For those seeking an intimate whale watching experience close to the water with a faster speed. These general admission trips take limited number of people at a time.
· Onboard flat screen TV displays live drone feed on most cruises. The only company to offer this!
· Highest Rated Whale Watch in Southern California. 5 Stars on Yelp, TripAdvisor, & Google.
Private Whale Watching Cruise Rental (1-6 Pass Rib)
For those seeking a private whale watching experience close to the water with a faster speed, this option is perfect for you.
Take up to 6 people on your own private adventure.
Your personal captain will navigate the local waters on a 24 foot long US NAVY patrol boat, providing a safe, comfortable, and mostly dry ride. Great for families and friends alike who desire a private whale watching experience.
I used to go whale watching every year but obviously haven't gotten the chance recently with everything going on. Decided to get out on the water before the... More
Newport Coastal Adventure gave me an adventure of my lifetime. Capt Ryan and guide/photographer Mark Girardeau were simply amazing to go out on the ocean... More
Had a great time yesterday on the fast Shearwater with Captain Alex and Kristen. The huge pod of dolphins and choppy water (rough and everybody got wet to... More