This 125 mile overnight race starting off at the Balboa Pier provides the perfect mix of fun and adventure as racers decide whether to head off-shore for stronger winds or to sail the rhumb line towards the finish. With over 50 trophy categories and numerous classes for monohulls, multihulls, and cruisers, the opportunity to “take home the silver” makes this race appealing to all levels of participants. Whether you are a first-time racer or an experienced pro, this one is for you.
Schedule of Evetns:
- April 19 – Balboa Village Fest- N2E Kickoff Party, featuring The Taste of Balboa at Balboa Fun Zone on Balboa Peninsula 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Activities include: Taste of Balboa, Strada Dell’Arte chalk artists, Shopping, U2 Cover Band, Kids Activities, Race Boats, and More!
- April 22 – Skippers Luncheon, Newport Harbor Yacht Club 1:30 pm
- April 22 – N2E VIP Party- Boat Owners Reception at Balboa Bay Resort hosted by Sterling BMW 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- April 23 – N2E Race Fiesta at American Legion Yacht Club for skippers & crew 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- April 24 – Race Start – Balboa Pier 11am
For more information please visit: www.newporttoensenada.com.